Yoga Alliance certified teacher training India
Our Yoga Alliance teacher training courses in India are designed to train the student in the techniques of yoga systematically and to begin his/her journey of self-development and greater self-awareness. We believe in practice before preaching. We allow incremental learning for those who are interested in studying yoga.
About Yoga alliance certified teacher training india
Mahi Yoga School is the most significant non-profit association representing the yoga community. Our mission is to promote and support the integrity and diversity of the teaching of yoga. Our staff led by a team of executives committed to delivering unparalleled service, anchored by our mission to promote and support the integrity and diversity of the teaching of yoga.
Want to learn more about different styles of yoga?
Why Mahi Yoga School Become Popular Choice among the Yoga Teacher?
Mahi Yoga School is the most prominent yoga school representing the yoga community. Their mission is to promote and support the integrity and diversity of the teaching of yoga through:
- Celebrating the diversity and traditions of yoga
- Giving universal access to yoga practice
- Educating the masses on value and credibility of yoga and Yoga Alliance
- Encouraging safe yoga instructions
- Guiding yoga teachers and schools
- Fostering a yoga community
- Helping yoga schools avoid the unnecessary burden of tax and government regulations
- Supporting the yoga community by providing scholarships and other benefits
Hear from our student describing her experience with 200 hour yoga teacher training
Why Should You Choose the yoga alliance certified teacher training India?
Quality Courses & Excellent Teachers
We are very proud of our course quality and our excellent teachers who hold ERYT 500 hr, RYT 500 hr or RYT 200 hr certificates from Yoga Alliance. We provide
And that's not all!
Mahi Yoga School A Register Yoga Centre
With many years of service to the yoga community, Yoga Alliance has a long and exciting history as a standards-setting organization. Learn about everything from our past presidents to our introduction of new standards and everything in between
Our leadership team brings their collective experience to serve yoga educators and the yoga community at large. Our dedicated committees comprised of members like you from around the world. Discover our committees, what they do to serve our organization, and how you can apply to serve on one.
How is the yoga alliance certified teacher training india structured?
We cover 200 hours of training in 24 days of intensive courses. Each day begins at 7am and ends at 7pm Monday to Friday with half-day on Saturdays. Sundays are free.
- Yoga asana practice, including clinical asana
- 25 hours of teaching methodology, including yoga business
- 25 hours of yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics
- 20 hours of yoga anatomy
- A minimum of 10 hours of Teaching Practicum (Instructing)
- A minimum of 10 hours of meditation
- 10 hours pranayama