Once you will make the transfer please send us the Payment Receipt of your transaction amount for confirmation of your payment – thanks to this small help we will keep the track on your payment:-)
If you cannot pay via Transferwise or bank transfer, we can send PayPal money request to your email address. You will receive a PayPal email from us with detailed instructions regarding how to pay. Once you have received this, you will be able to pay the booking amount online using your credit card.
Please notice that all transaction fees need to be paid by a student/applicant.
Payment Terms & Condition
- To block seat either in our Yoga Teacher Training program or short-term retreat program, please pay the booking fee (€300) via Transferwise, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Students who haven’t paid the booking fee will be automatically deleted from the student list.
- Please notice that we book the seats according to the chronology of the payment (“first come first served”), therefore only by paying the booking fee right after the application gives you a warranty to secure your seat.
- Please let us know about the chosen payment option so that we will send you an appropriate PayPal link or information.
- All the transaction fees should be covered by a student – it refers to the fees taken by TransferWise, PayPal, bank transfer, etc.
- The booking fee is a part of the whole fee.
- The balance fee needs to be pay in cash (€, INR or $) on the day of arrival.
- Please notice that due to fixed travelling costs of our international teaching team and costs of organizing TTC booking fee and the course fee are not refundable. Students are allowed to change their batch to available for next dates.
- We will accept postponing the course only due to unavoidable reasons, and the paid amount can be adjusted/used in any future course you do with us within two years from the date of booking.
The course fee including an initial deposit is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. If you need to cancel the course due to unavoidable reasons the booking amount can be adjusted/ used for any future course that you do with us within one year from the date of booking. To reschedule your course, you must inform us at least two weeks before your course start date otherwise you may lose your booking amount fee.
An advance of course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency, the students can join us on other schedules.
- If the student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but the advance fee will not be refunded in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. The student just has to inform by email.
- Yoga School is not responsible for any mishaps before the course schedule.
- In case of not showing up for the training, 100% of the price is due!
- Mahi Yoga reserves the right to cancel any booking that they feel necessary.
- Mahi Yoga is not liable for any expenses the student may have occurred including the travel expenses (e.g. flight and train tickets) even in case of a Training cancellation either by the participant or Mahi Yoga.
- Mahi Yoga is not liable for theft, accidents or damage on, around or in the training facility, apart from intentional damage or gross negligence.
Fees and Refunds
The student is free to leave the course at any time. In this eventuality there will not be any refund and readmission will not be agreed.
Mahi Yoga reserves the right to expel from the school any student which consistently disobeys the Code of Conduct, as detailed on the registration form. In this case, there won’t be any refund for the remaining days.
All Payment Cards will be processed in Rupees at the time of payment at Mahi Yoga. Mahi Yoga is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- We expect all students to be back at the School by 10 pm for safety reasons and smooth development of the training. We close our main entrances after 10 pm.
- Always be disciplined, respect the teachers and follow all rules.
- Deposit is not refundable, but it can be transferred to another course.
- We recommend you to be punctual. If you are running 10 mins late, according to the schedule, you will not be allowed to attend the class.
- Mahi Yoga is free to take strict action against the students if they will not follow schools laws.
- Respect the teacher and your fellow students, please practice as instructed by the teacher and do not practise your own series during class.
- Practice Patience and Kindness at the Registration Desk. Have Respect for the Mahi Yoga School staff.
- NO mobile allowed in the classroom.
- Observe SILENCE during classes and especially during Savasana, where you integrate all you have absorbed during class.
- Clean up your space at the end of class. Pick up your props and mats and put in the designated areas as instructed by the teacher if not obvious.
- If exiting early, please do so just before Savasana, not during. Figure out the best way to leave your space silently. If you have no other option,
- leave your mat and props where they are and quietly leave with respect to the group.
Code of Conduct for Mahi Yoga
- We expect students to follow the Yamas and Niyamas (according to Patanjali) to the best of their ability.
- Drinking, smoking, and other drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Set times for silence must be observed.
- Physical relationships with other students or staff are not allowed.
- Keep your belongings with you. We are not responsible for lost items.
- Our schedule is subject to change. We would appreciate your flexibility and willingness to adapt to any changes.
- Do not argue or disagree with your teachers based on your past experiences of yoga. Be prepared to learn from our teachers with an open mind and new perspective, not comparing to past experiences of yoga.
- We are not responsible for any activities conducted outside of our school.
- All classes are mandatory.
- Only in cases of illness are you excused from class. Also, in this case, if you are capable you should at least come to class to observe and take notes.
- If more than 3 classes are missed, you will be required to give service to the school (cleaning duties, etc. assigned by staff).
- Do not be late to classes. This shows respect to your teachers, fellow students, and yourself.
- Repeatedly being late or missing classes without an excuse will be grounds for dismissal from the yoga school.
- During your training, you will be provided simple but delicious food.
- Simple vegetarian meals provided 3 times per day. This menu is set and not up for discussion or exceptions (unless having allergies: please let us know in advance). Meals will usually consist of fruits, gluten-free bread, porridge for breakfast, and healthy Indian food for lunch and dinner (rice, lentils, vegetable, chapati, salad).
- Yogic lifestyle is not demanding of a high-protein diet. Enough protein is supplied by lentils and other fruits and vegetables in our meals. But if you are accustomed to a high-protein diet in your country, you may find that you will want to supplement this diet for your first week here.
- f you need to supplement your diet with extra foods, you may purchase nuts, vitamins, etc from a nearby shop at your own expense. We ask that you do not eat unhealthy/non-vegetarian foods.
- Please avoid outside foods, for reasons of cleanliness and not knowing what type of energy the chef cooked with.
- If eating outside, avoid meat, fried, spicy, caffeine. This is best suited for spiritual practice and meditation, and also Shatkarma practices (cleansing).
- Positive energy and attitude: remember that your energy affects other people around you. Please try to keep a positive and happy attitude during your training.
- Please try to accept that studying and practising in India will be different from western countries/cultures. We appreciate your open mind and way of learning.
Fees & Refunds:
- After your deposit of 300 Euro was submitted to secure your place in our YTTC, the remaining amount due must be paid on/before Orientation Day with either USD, INR, or Euros.
- Fees are non-refundable. Under no circumstances can fees be refunded or transferred.
Evaluation & Certification:
Your admission to this school does not guarantee a certificate. You will be evaluated by your teaching practicums, behaviour, progress, and full attendance.
- Students are not allowed to take photos or videos during classes.
- You consent to Mahi Yoga staff members occasionally taking photos for our website and marketing purposes.
Law and Jurisdiction
If you are a participant/students of Mahi Yoga whose principal address occurs in any jurisdiction across the world then these terms and conditions will be subject to Indian law. In this case, to the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, both you and we agree that the competent courts in Himachal Pradesh, India will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Changes in Terms & Conditions
Mahi Yoga reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices anytime without prior intimation. If we make any significant changes to the terms and conditions, we will update it on the website.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please contact us at:
Mahi Yoga Center, Upper Bhagsu, McLoead Ganj, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India